SC - For Puck's Big Yaller Dawg

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 25 05:02:50 PST 1999

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/25/1999 1:02:14 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
> stefan at texas.net writes:
>
> <<
>  > Roast Cat as One Likes to Eat It (p. 124)
>  >  >>

> As any civilized person knows, cats are citizens.  I do not find this nearly
> as amusing as the recipe for roasted Herald.
>
> Mordonna the Cook,

Yeah, well...

A couple of weeks ago, several Manches and I were sitting in an order
meeting in a high school classroom, the school being the event site for
our A&S expo. After long exposure to the rather narrow-minded propaganda
posted on the walls by students ("Be friendly, but not at the ecspense
[sic] of your social status!")... ("It's okay to wear expensive clothes,
as long as your [sic] not gaudy.") the whole experience seemed to
explain a lot to us about what's wrong with some of the youth of America today...

...so we all went out and looked for heralds to pants.

Adamantius, wondering what you call it if they're wearing hosen...

P.S.: All right, we didn't really pants anybody, we just threatened to,
really loudly. Actually my favorite sign on site read, and I kid you
not, "Peer Intervention --3PM-- Room 107 -- Attendance WILL be taken."
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com