SC - Thanksgiving and Semi-Alternate Lifestyles (long)

Sun Nov 28 12:31:30 PST 1999

You are an evil man.  I took my wife and mother to the Holiday Inn buffet,
decent food, but definitely plebeian.  For the type of meals you describe,
I'm forced to do the preparation myself and I usually don't have the time to
do it for Thanksgiving.

To make up for it, I often throw a dinner party on the weekend following,
where I test various new recipes on the lab r--uh, honored guests.

Bear

	<clipped>