SC - Turkey Day post-mortem

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Mon Nov 29 00:20:02 PST 1999

'Lainie wrote:
> ... Despite my detractors, I have attained nothing like
>Antichrist status. Just a wicked grin.
>
>Come to think of it, _I_ was born in California...

And the Antichrist was, of course, born in England at a clinic run by
Satanic chattering nuns. And then accidentally switched at birth.

I thought Ron Regan was supose to be the Anti Christ , and he's from
California

(And you my Lord, read too much Terri Pratchett, although , he had
alittle help there)

Fiona