SC - pray for me

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Mon Nov 29 18:03:15 PST 1999

>CAndles have been lit for you Puck!
>Phillipa Seton

Thank you Lady.  The scanner is here, the new speakers, the keyboard, mouse
and stuff, and the new programming is being loaded as we speak.  Soon I will
have to disconnect and start testing etc. but whooey!  If it all works when
done......  Funny, the reason I'm doing this is a) to be better able to work
on Thomas' texts but more importantly to b) give my smalls a modern computer
for Yule so they can join us in the ether! (they're getting this one).  I'm
prolly more excited than they will be as I get all the new bells and
whistles!

regards, Puck