SC - Thanksgiving and Semi-Alternate Lifestyles

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Mon Nov 29 22:10:33 PST 1999

Well we could try a nice haunch of drop-bear (coated in honey and spit grilled)
with a side dish of hoop-snake (lightly braised in cream with a mixture of
shallots and mushrooms) but I'm told the main ingredients are a wee bit
difficult to locate.... :-p

And it's strange, but I thought Mordana would have been the Croc Dundee fan not
margali of the rock ("Call that a knife??.....")  :-p

Mari