OT Re: SC - seasonal hazards...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Nov 1 10:02:56 PST 1999

Liam Fisher wrote:

> On a more serious note, I've seen it before, the Mormon Church made it a sin
> to play any product by White Wolf games, you can't even buy them in in the
> Salt Lake area, the state government made it illegal to sell them.  A friend
> of mine who was a missionary filled me in why his local Elders disliked me
> so much... *grins*

Yeah, that kind of thing always makes me think of the Reverend Phelps
and his church's online domain name of www.godhatesfags.com . This was
the moron who arranged the Christian protest at poor Matthew Shephard's
funeral. It's the murder victim's fault because he was gay. So much for
comfprting the bereaved. I am nominally a Christian, probably closer to
that than anything else, anyway, but I can imagine Jesus being a bit
miffed. "I know not the Reverence Phelps," He might say, "and he's in
for a hot time pretty soon..." But then presumption as to what God
thinks, and hates, is exactly what gets people into trouble like this, so........

> >And it is my further considered opinion that Carthage should be
> >destroyed... ;  )
>
> I'll second that opinion and lend a hand once we get the Romans out of
> Eire...

So they finally found the Shannon? Took 'em long enough. Enjoy the
aquaducts and the roads...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy