OT Re: SC - seasonal hazards...

Victoria Wilson chaoscat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 1 15:39:22 PST 1999

I too, am Christian, but I get very irate when I hear others tell people
that "they" personally know what God thinks....I know a catholic girl
that said to me once, "if you are not catholic, you will go to hell"...I
told her I did not want to be within a 100 million light years of her
when she told God that she had already done his job for him.....

Kinga
"if you cant keep an open mind, then keep your mouth shut too"