OT: Censorship of books (was Re: OT Re: SC - seasonal hazards...)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Nov 1 16:21:34 PST 1999

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> If you have something
> more to say on this please take it private.

Only this: looking back, I suspect it was what I intended as a private
post (for this very reason!), but posted accidentally to the cooks' list
which turned the discussion to something inappropriate for the list.
Please accept my apologies, it was inappropriate, but also never
intended for the list. There was nothing there I wouldn't be glad to say
in public in another setting, but it didn't belong where it ended up.
Again, I'm sorry; I feel responsible.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy