SC - CookCon

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 3 13:22:42 PST 1999

> Hah!  Elaina has already hustled me into giving a talk (food in Renaissance
> art).

That sounds interesting.

> Your delivery is better than mine.  I know.  I saw you in action at
> King's College.  That class you gave on sauces was excellent and would make
> a good base for an academic presentation.

Thanks for the compliment but what I taught is pretty basic to most period
cooks. It was an entry level class on period sauces and mustards. But I
do love to teach and the "Galloping Gourmet" aspect was fun too.

> I can understand missing this because of other commitments, but if the
> opportunity presents itself to join us, do so.

Checking the calendar I see that it is the same weekend as Coronation so I
think I have some prior commitments. I would have loved to attend though.

> Bear

Yers,

Gunthar