SC - Eel?

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Wed Nov 3 22:18:23 PST 1999

When I visited Spain we would stop into Tapas bars and they would have
little eels which had been salted then deep fried as snack food.  They
looked like fat bean sprouts.  At least that's what I kept telling myself
instead of "little worms".  Whether they were done like that in period...
but that's how they are done in Spain now.

Regina Romsey