SC - Liber Cure Cocorum: I.L.L. Follies of 1999 (long)

Valoise Armstrong varmstro at zipcon.net
Fri Nov 5 06:25:26 PST 1999

Adamantius,
You're looking for The Boke of Nuture? I'm pretty sure the Early English
Text Society version has been reproduced on ultrafiche. It should probably
be listed in OCLC, I don't know if it's in RLIN. I don't know why you
couldn't get it through interlibrary loan. You can't use a regular
microfiche reader for ultrafiche, but since you live in the NYC area surely
you can find ILL access and the appropriate reader in the same place. I
know the University of Arkansas at Little Rock had a copy when I worked
there and they're pretty good at loaning things out.

Valoise