SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate - Yes I know its not period!

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Fri Nov 5 17:59:10 PST 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/6/99 4:04:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, cclark at vicon.net
> writes:
>
> <<  All chocolate is brown.
>
>  Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon >>
>
> White chocolate is not brown. It is white. :-) Using white chocolate with a
> few drops of commercial yellow food coloring (not period but either is
> chocolate in the form it is being served) would provide yolk that tastes of
> chocolate.

Umm, I don't know about the US, but in Oz we can get a sort of yellow chocolate
which is called caramel buds, which can also be melted down like white
chocolate.  I was thinking of using that.  It tastes like white chocolate, with a
hint of caramel.  I figured that that would give me the yellow.

Lorix :-)