SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate - Yes I know its not period!

cclark at vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Sat Nov 6 08:43:00 PST 1999

Ras wrote:
>White chocolate is not brown. It is white. :-) ...

OK, so if you take all the yummy tasty stuff out of chocolate then it is no
longer brown. But then it isn't chocolate, is it? Cocoa butter is not
chocolate. That's why it has its own name. That's also why it doesn't taste
like chocolate.

What you're referring to is cocoa butter confection. Or maybe even candy
made from some other fat. Not chocolate.

Alex Clark
(Henry never tasted chocolate, so he doesn't know why I care about it.)