SC - wooden feastgear sealant

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Nov 6 20:02:18 PST 1999

Elizabet commented:
> > In the UNCATEGORIZED section:
> > feastgear-msg     (29K) 11/16/98    Obtaining feastgear for use in the
> SCA.
> >                                        cleaning wooden feastgear.
>
> Small note for those interested in the page and Stefan,
>
> I've just gone looking for this and eventually found it under FEASTS not
> uncategorized.

Sigh. Some files just don't seem to fit in anywhere. This also points out
the difficulty of keeping multiple database copies synchronized. (The filelist
copy at work, the database of files at work, the filelist copy at home and
the database copy at home plus the copy(s) on the web. When Elizabet sent
me email and I didn't see the file in the UNCATEGORIZED section or anywhere
else I could think it might be, I added it to the UNCATEGORIZED section. I
guess for a while at least this file will reside in both places.

My appologies for any confusion this has caused anyone.

Oh yes, the new URL should now be working. It is:
http://www.florilegium.org/

The texas.net address should work for quite a while longer though.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****