SC - A different kind of historical recreation

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Tue Nov 9 11:21:41 PST 1999

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> the Madrone Culinary guild had been actively producing several whiz bang
> banquets a year at that point (as far as we can tell, MCG is about 21 years
> old). We still have complete records of them, as well as several memebers
> who were around then. Shall I post the question to our list?

That would be terrific.  Thanks!

> We have a cookbook we published from that era...its out of print, but you
> can ask anyone in the guild to see it. I keep it as a neat historical
> document.

I think I'm on the wrong coast, but will ask around.

> --AM, who has since seen the light and now follows the true path, but does
> indeed miss the days of oiseaux faux aux pruneaux :)...

...I'm trying to fit "phideaux" in there, but it leads to a place where it's
probably best not to go...

Vika

- --
      Victoria Swann * tori at panix.com * http://www.panix.com/~tori
LNH: Lurking Girl * SCA: Vika (Ostgardr) * WB: miri * work: vf at panix.com
   "Commit a little mortal sin, it's good for the soul."  -J. Buffett
     If you spam me, you will be procmailed out of 10,000 mailboxes.