SC - TACT

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Thu Nov 11 14:58:16 PST 1999

hullo folks!  Per my earlier post I just tried to download the TACT program.
I may have been wrong about it being downloadable, then again I may just not
be computer savvy enough to figure out how to do it.  The website has
numerous files, and if you click through on each one until you get to an
.exe it will download that file.  I dunno how that will affect the program
running though, as it seems to be set up in separate folders within the
program.  Anyway, if one of you computer savants wants to take a shot at it,
please do and post the procedure if you are successful.  Me, I'm gonna send
in my $3.50 and get the two disks and the book, then play.

Completely off topic, the heralds finally got their talons in me and, as was
said about 2 years ago by A, Phlip and Ras, it looks like I'm not allowed to
be Puck anymore.  In true Puck fashion though, I have settled upon Wulfrith
Meisegaffer, and it looks like they're gonna let me get away....I mean keep
it.  So from now on I will be signing as, and being, Wulfrith.  Same little
bastige, new name.  Go figure :-).  Then again, you know how heralds are, I
might just be Sybil by the time they're done.

regards, Pu.....ummmm, Wulfrith