SC - Egg Yolks

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 13:05:08 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/12/99 12:31:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

<< What universities have a particularly distinguished poultry science
 department? >>

Penn State University located at State College, PA. It is one of the nation's
best agricultural universities and specializes in animal husbandry. For
horticulture, one of the best is Cornel University in Ithaca, NY.

Either university has been very cooperative with me whenever I have
approached them regarding specific interests in agriculture. Even though I
don't have a degree, I was allowed access to files and research material,
green houses and other areas once my requirements were understood. Other
people's mileage may vary. And, degreed individuals, whether competent or
not, would certainly have access to archives I was unable to access (mostly
because I didn't have the exact wording to clarify what I specifically needed
in certain areas of interest). Both universities also have fantastic
entomology departments also (another major interest of mine). Both are highly
recommended by me.

Ras