SC - For submission to the Chronus Draconum

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 05:36:02 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/14/1999 6:04:12 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<<
 Thank you for this redaction My Lady Mordonnna.  Do you HAVE to use lamb's
 tail or can you substitute another cut of meat?  The recipe looks real yummy.
 Philllipa >>

I have not tried another cut of meat.  However, "meat" in Andalusian recipes
is almost always lamb or mutton.  The lamb's tail was available, and
certainly fatty enough.

Mordonna The Cook
SunDragon Western Reaches
Atenveldt