SC - WAY OT,OOP invitation

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 16:01:10 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/15/99 6:40:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkappler at home.com writes:

<< Its a matter of making sure that no one
 spends a holiday alone, away from kith and kin. >>

This is a great thing that you do, it has touched my heart. It is the spirit
of kindness that keeps this world in balance. I commend you and others who
make these efforts.

Hauviette