SC - French toast?

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Mon Nov 15 20:45:19 PST 1999

> Not first thing in the morning. Twinings Irish Breakfast- so strong you
> can stand a spoon up in it, with milk.

Woman after my own heart if it wasn't for the fact she already has it.
People have mistaken my tea for coffee based on the colour.

> > But whatever will we tell Seamus and the rest of the list? :-O
>
> That you assume too much. I'm bringing him with or I won't co... um, uh,
> drive that far, yeah, drive. ;-)

No comment. Not necessary. :-)

> Of course if you haven't the stomach to watch us bill and coo over the
> French Toast, that's another matter entirely. ;-P

Over the French Toast, or over each other? For that matter, who need's
French Toast? I much prefer Norman Widow in the morning. At dinner. In
the afternoon. At Supper.....

Magdalena wrote:

> Antonius, not undeservedly, for it fattens the body, helps liver and kidneys,
> and stimulates passion.

Stimulates passion? Really? I don't recall eating a couple of platters
of French toast every time I think of 'Lainie.

Seumas