FW: FW: SC - TACT & texts

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Tue Nov 16 18:42:55 PST 1999

Greetings all,

Apologies for being rather quiet lately but we have been really busy with
Mari & Drake cooking for Lochac November Coronet (recipes and menu to come
soon) and we lost our BIOS chip on the home computer (trans: we lost the
lot).

We are finally getting back up to speed but are still behind on the list.
However Mari does has this to offer on the post Thomas Gloming wrote a few
days ago on copyright and the Web.  Apologies if this has been covered
since.

Regards
Meliora.