SC - I've Really Done It This Time <sigh>

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed Nov 17 12:01:06 PST 1999

OK; I need a huge favor from someone (anyone) who has access to a copy of
Anne-Marie's wonderful Compleat Anachronist of recipes.

See, the wedding I'm catering is this Saturday.  And the recipe for the
mushroom tartes is in my carefully marked copy of the aforementioned CA.

And my husband, who really IS a sweet, intelligent, wonderful guy most of
the time, cleared off the kitchen table.  And it's GONE.  I've spent two
days tearing apart the house, and I can't find it.

Help!  Can someone, anyone, be wonderful enough to email me (NOT post to
the list) a copy of that tarte recipe?

Many thousand blessings!

	- kat (kat at kagan.com)

p.s.  Again, my apologies in case this has been covered on list
recently--now I'm *58* digests behind...