SC - Last unanswered Buffet menu

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 19:01:43 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/17/99 3:03:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ChannonM at aol.com writes:

<< I tend to be very trusting of others as I believe them
 to be forthright and have the same intentions that I do, some may see that
as
 naiveté and take advantage of it.  >>

Most folks on this list tend to freely share their knowledge with each other.
In fact, those that are professionals, like Ms. Renfrow, David Friedman and
his lady wife Elizabeth, Master Adamantius, etc., who have freely posted much
information from their published works. We are all here to learn from each
other, that being the common tie between us.

If you don't wish to post your work here that is fine also. But very
frequently requests for recipes occur here. Most of the time they are posted.
Again whether you do so or not when a request is made is your personal
decision and no one will think any less of it if you chose not to. :-)

Ras