SC - Mordonna as Venus

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 18 04:19:21 PST 1999

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> > LrdRas at aol.com writes:
> > <<
> >  You do yourself an injustice! You have figure of a goddess! :-0
> >   >>

> > Thank you, M'Lord.
> > Yes, I do.  I quite closely resemble the Venus of Willendorf.
> >
> > Mordonna the Cook
>
> But did she carry a brace of kitchen knives?

Yes. It was also a facet of early worship of the goddess to erect a rich
pavillion around her, then at the beginning of the rites, to truck the
statue out for full view and worship on an air-filled leather palette...

Adamantius, ducking for that low doorway in a certain rocky sanctuary
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com