SC - Period French Toast Recipies

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 07:22:02 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/19/99 12:17:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< Since I'm doing French Toast this weekend, I went ahead and printed out a
 few period recipies.  I thought folks here would like the compilation.
 Christianna

Thank you, I was also tempted by all the discussion to make this dish for
guests that are coming to the Cook's Symposium this weekend. Now I have a
great summary to refer to and give my guests to take home.

Hauviette