SC - Embarrassing Question...

MPengwyn at aol.com MPengwyn at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 00:54:01 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/21/1999 4:35:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Is it worth the money of the donor and does it actually save time and
labor? >>

I adore my "apple whacker" (term created as far as I know by Mistress Elaina
de Sinistre who owned the first one I ever saw). I use it at least every
couple of weeks for desserts or salads, and I have used it for events. It
peels, cores and gives uniform slices faster than I could do it by hand. Go
for it...

In Service,

Meghan