SC - What medieval foods are still eaten?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Nov 23 08:43:47 PST 1999

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > <<The same as Kroeger, Konsum, or KFC does?>>
> >
> > Are these cooks of some renown? I am unfamiliar with them.
>
> The first two are presumably Northern Barbarians. The latter is a
> Southern Barbarian, a great soldier in his tribe. He only uses eleven
> herbs and spices ;  ). I believe he is a distant relative of that other
> great warrior, General Tso.
>
> Adamantius

I don't know about that, Master A- General Tso uses considerably more
'fire' power than the Man in the White Suit...

Medieval foods that are still eaten? How's 'bout ravioli? Quiche?
Calzone?

Just some of the many fine menu items at Chez Elaine's every summer...

'Lainie

BTW- I was seriously spoiled by a certain pun-spouting herald (redundant
term, I know) over the weekend- he smoothed over the indignity of a
painful birthday with lots of kisses, etc., and an amazing birthday
dinner, complete with shrimp and a very dense chocolate mousse. A
keeper, I think... ;-D