SC - Can someone help her?

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 21:00:33 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/23/1999 12:50:22 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
cclark at vicon.net writes:

<<
 >I remember reading something about an orange
 >studded with cloves....  >>

This one seems to grow different but similar rules in every Household.  In
our House, a cloved fruit is passed from member.  When it is your turn to
accept the fruit, you may choose to decline the fruit , take the clove with
your fingers (a handshake) or take the clove with your teeth ( a kiss)

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ