SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

Shari pndarvis at execpc.com
Wed Nov 24 11:55:27 PST 1999

> So is anyone doing a period dish for the traditional Thanksgiving
> dinner?

I am baking a mixed berry pie using blackberries, raspberries, and
cranberries.  and a non period dish of au gratin potatos, vegetarian of
course. plus homemade whole wheat rolls.  all being taken to the parents
house.

> So what is everyone's Thanksgiving plans?

10am-Martial Arts class.  1pm-food.  1:15pm-reminding my father for the 15th
year that I love him and I am a vegetarian and no thank you I don't want any
turkey.  3pm-taking my family's money at cribbage. 5pm-telling my father
yes, I love you and no, I don't want to take any leftover turkey home.
5:15pm prepping for my software demo on sat.

Exciting, eh?

Williams Sonoma up Nort here had a sale when I was lingering yesterday,
maybe check out a store near you? get a deal on a nice knife?

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Semper ubi, sub ubi - always where,under where.