SC - OT Back Injuries

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Nov 24 12:50:28 PST 1999

> I'm feeling better but my back still aches. I'm working half days at
> work for now. Sometimes I get impatient with my slow recovery, but I'm
told that back injuries are often slow to heal. Walking around is a lot
more painful than sitting at the computer. :-)

	Oh, how I sympathize with you, Stephan.  I had a loading bay door fall
on me on October 3, and I am still under restriction not to lift anything
over 10 pounds, which is about all I'm good for, anyway.  I am better,
but it is slow and frustrating, my kitchen re-do is done and I can't
unpack much and get back to using everything!
	I did have lots of help last weekend, though, and didn't have to lift
much, but the extended time on my feet took its toll.
	Here's to starting the new year with healed bodies (our minds, I'm not
even going to go there...)
		Feel better,
		Christianna