SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 15:59:12 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/24/99 1:36:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< So is anyone doing a period dish for the traditional Thanksgiving
 dinner? >>

Methinks that Wulfrich had posted that he was doing a T-Day feast of period
recipes other than the potatoes and one other dish to the list. You might
want to contact him for info on his feast. As for me, I am trying to recreate
an 1860s feast when the holiday became official, IIRC. :-)

Ras