SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

S.Albert morgana at gci.net
Thu Nov 25 03:14:48 PST 1999

>> Michael F. Gunter wrote:
>>
>> > So what is everyone's Thanksgiving plans? I know we discussed this
>> > last year but I have no objections to a tradition forming.

My plans started tonight, going to friends' house and help cook the pies --
one pecan, one pumpkin, and some pinwheels with leftover dough.

Tomorrow it's back again for turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean
casserole, mashed potatoes (the sinful kind with cream cheese and sour
cream), and the pies. All very traditional.

Then wiling away the time with Robo Rally and Russian Rummy until it's time
for turkey sandwiches.

I'm afraid my only gifts for the hosts is the eggnog we will be spicing
with good rum.

Good friends and good food -- what could be better?

Morgana
(In Fairbanks where last weekend we got 4-6 inches of dampish snow that has
clung to the trees, giving everything that winter wonderland look just in
time)

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     morgana at gci.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson