SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 25 07:47:30 PST 1999

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain wrote:

> >Now, about this Boer pie...is it actually made from Boers? All I made
> >was an Apple pie...it's made outta apples.
>
> Are Girl Scout cookies made from real Girl Scouts? 8)

One can only ho-- I mean, no comment.

> No Boers in the pie - just chicken and ham and other stuff.

Ah. Sounds about right...

> Alasdair mac Iain
> still wondering what sort of Orientals "oriental-flavoured ramen" is
> supposed to taste like....

Either:
A) MSG-covered ones
or
B) Persian rugs

or both. This line of thinking gives rise to some speculation as to how
non-Oriental-flavored ramen might be served...would they go well with
Peking cheeseburgers?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy