SC - folger's shakespeare

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Nov 25 20:35:42 PST 1999

Lady Tara and I are off to DC (yes, from Atlanta) at 6:25 tomorow
morning, to take in the exhibit, something else as yet undetermined, and
returning here at 8:30 tomorow night.  We're trying to find maps on
mapquest right now to show us the side of the city we'll be on, and to
try to figure out what else will be close to us.
Anybody with ideas on-line right now, we'll check the email again around
5:00am (ick!)
	We're looking forward to it, we'll let you know how it goes!

	Christianna
	being lightly full of a delicately eaten meal, but the Mermaydes did
themselves proud, especially with only 24 hours notice!

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:50:10 -0500 Cindy Renfrow <cindy at thousandeggs.com>
writes:
> Hi all!  I heard an interview about the Folger's Shakespeare
> Library's food
> exhibit this morning on National Public Radio.  The program isn't up
> yet at
> http://www.npr.org/ , but I hope it may be posted in the next few
> days so
> we can listen to it online.