SC - Christmas Pudding

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Nov 28 20:39:41 PST 1999

Mary Morman wrote:

> advent is the period of the four sundays before christmas.  it is a
> moveable feast depending on what day christmas falls on.  each of the four
> sundays has special prayers and invocations.
>
> the last sunday before advent is christ the king sunday, which is also a
> moveable feast

I stand corrected. I happened to find myself in a Catholic church today
(after my previous post on the subject), as it happens, and it appears
you are correct. I can only assume the confusion lies in the fact that
many people confuse the feasts of the Immaculate Conception and the
Annunciation, which one would logically assume to be around the
beginning of Advent.

My error.

Adamantius
- --