SC - OT - Antopodean Holidays

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 19:53:00 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/29/99 10:11:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glendar at compassnet.com.au writes:

<< I was just thinking, if Americans have Turkey at Thanksgiving, what do you
 eat on Christmas Day? >>

Generally most households serve whole ham on Christmas Day. A few like myself
still roast a goose which is the traditional meat. I also know folks who do
venison and other meats. Many Italian families do a grand layout with various
traditional dishes such as deep fried squid and other seafood dishes.

Ras