SC - Mason-Dixon line-OT-OOP

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Tue Nov 30 00:06:27 PST 1999

I get this feeling what everyone is trying to say is that the
Mason-Dixon Line isn't a straight line of latitude.

Adamantius (often accused of having a bad latitude)

See, there you go feeling again.  I've warned you about this type of
behavior young man!  What we're really trying to say is all you'uns
sothroners who are so proud of the Mason-Dixon line need to figger out where
it is!  I dinna care where abouts Delaware falls on the line, they ended up
wearing Blue regardless, and the popular misconception that the M-D line
defines the South after we whupped 'em is pure hogwash!  (and yes, I WILL
have some beans and greens with my hogwash thankyou!  Please pass the
cornbread :-)  Okay, I'm feeling frisky...c'mon Phlip, I'm ready for ya!

in serious defensive posture, Puck