SC - Random excursion in to salad recipes - oop

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 08:58:41 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/30/99 12:04:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rkappler at home.com writes:

<< But my Friend, now that you have whispers of period asbestos garb, whatever
 is stopping you?

 regards, Puck

Conformists, conventionalists, conservatives, non-constitutionalists,
'traditionalists', practitioners of certain faiths, safety engineers and,
most of all, the probability that Papa would not be pleased all conspire to
stop me. :-) Besides I haven't finished the tunic yet. ;-)

Ras