SC - Crossover from Meridien Tavernyard (humor) OT (sorta)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Nov 30 11:15:25 PST 1999

I MUST MAKE A SHORT AMENDMENT TO THESE RULES!

RANDALL DIAMOND wrote:

>    9.  If a herald is appointed to Corporate office, it shall be a felony to
> hunt, trap, or possess it.

	9a. If the herald is appointed Prince Consort to the lovely Queen
Carmen Slugana, OR is the arm (and heart) decoration of choice of the
'Lainie, it shall be a Imperium offense to hunt, trap or possess it. If
found out-of-bounds, it must be gently herded to safer territories.

I encourage the use of period recipes on heralds. (Don't they encourage
eating roadkill in Atlantia?) JUST DON'T USE MINE. I'm keepin' him.

'Lainie