SC - the Colonel's recipes OT-OOP

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Tue Nov 30 19:30:16 PST 1999

Hiya!  The other day I spoke of the "General's" recipes in error, it was the
Colonel's recipes (at least that's how we knew him on the Chile-Heads list).
I had lost the files in a hard drive crash, but have found it on-line and
also have found someone who has it as a JAZ file that is willing to send it
out.  Its Thai food, and the little of it I have tried is exceptional.  If
you're into spice, check this place out.

http://www.chetbacon.com/thai-html/thai.html

regards, Puck