SC - Crossover from Meridien Tavernyard (humor) OT (sorta)

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Tue Nov 30 21:41:23 PST 1999

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Oh no you don't! The limit on Carmen's Consort is 0. Zero. Zilch. Zip.
> Nada. None. Goose Egg. You and that crossbow back away from that one!

Ya'll can shoot me with bolts all you want. Heralds (and Pursuivants)
don't have hearts, other than those of young children in jars used as
bookends. ;-)

I did have a heart, but I gave it to this enthralling widowed beauty in
Normandy. If I were you, I'd sooner moon the Devil (God bless us!) than
take it from her.

> Queen Carmen's Consort, while not tame by any means, is domesticated.

Snort! Domestic, maybe, domesticated, I differ...maybe 'domesticated'
like a cat.

> Not a game animal at all.

Sweetie, I remember that _next time._  I'm just domesticated and not
game, remember?

Meow!