SC - birds and beliefs

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 06:02:20 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/1/99 11:32:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Knowing this is especially helpful when we can find items commercially
 available today that are, for all intent and purposes, the same things
 available  commercially to the  average medieval person  that we seek to
 emulate :-) >>

I agree, especially for feasts. I do however get into saying,"hey, and I made
it myself". Or to show others how to do it. Kids especially like to have fun
making candy that is period.

And besides, I have all this copious spare time to kill. :)

Hauviette