SC - guinea pig recipes

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Oct 3 05:37:43 PDT 1999

Greetings!  The newest issue of PPC had this announcement. I might actually get an
updated passport and go...If I'm not too afraid to travel!  No contact info for C. Anne
Wilson was given.  I assume it's at PPC and one could query via e-mail from their web
site.

"The fifteenth meeting of the Leeds Symposium on Food History will take place on
Saturday, 8 April 2000.  The theme has links back to our first meeting in 1986, and
we have provisionally titled the Synposium: _'Banquetting Stuffe' Revisited and True
Desserts_.  The programme and application form will be circulated in mid-January to
everyone on the regular mailing list.  If anyone new to the Symposium would like to be
added to the list, please let me know."

The older I get, the more phobic I become about traveling to places I don't know.  It
isn't reasonable, and I would dearly love to go.  So, I guess I will start by filling
out the passport application form and then visiting a travel agent for tentative prices.

Alys Katharine