SC - Spanish salmon recipe (was: Spanish noodles)

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sun Oct 3 10:18:14 PDT 1999

<< Hmmm, of course, my homemade lasagne noodles are made from a "sheet
of dough"...........but of course, that means nothing......... >>

True, that means nothing. Because, if you say:
"My homemade Lasagne are made of sheets of dough" thats clearly true.
But if anybody says or draws conclusions from: "If something is made
from sheets of dough, then it must be Lasagne", that's clearly false.
ERGO: I would love to receive some of your homemade Lasagne in an
email-attachment ...

<< I'm sure your source is impeccably accurate........ >>

Probably true. I've heard no complaints about Georges up to now ;-)
Well, the dictionaries are important, but they deserve the same kind of
mistrust as any other sources or statements (including mine, esp. my
translations). Just let me know.

True or not true. (Don't know what all the dots mean.)

Cheers,
Thomas