SC - Re: Need Help with Compost

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:53:51 PDT 1999

I attended Defenders of Sherwood last weekend and had the pleasure of eating
Master Huen's feast.  What a good meal!  There was not a single dish served
in any of the courses that didn't taste great.  Vivat!

And the idea of calling for volunteers to wash the cooking dishes before the
feast was served, rather than leaving everything until afterwards, was a
stroke of genius that I intend to steal for my own purposes.

=Caitlin, in Storvik