SC - OT: need a site

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Oct 4 14:52:28 PDT 1999

>I have adapted this the easy way; instead of grinding my own mustard seed,
>etc., I start with commercial mustard already made with wine and vinegar,
>and
>thin it with honey and wine:

Dunno, I think the only tedious part would be to grind the mustard.  I'd
think you could use pre-ground mustard, but it would loose some of the oils
being pre-ground.  I think this is something you could make well in advance.
  Also, you can adjust it if you use the original.

But then again, people think I'm weird too..

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" The autumn air thickly fills my lungs so sweetly
  Reminds me of her smoky breath with wine
  And this boquet of maple and oak leaves..."

            Type O Negative -- "Creepy Green Light"