SC - Middle Low German Cookery book online

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Mon Oct 4 16:01:29 PDT 1999

>Heya All from Zoe
>I know these are OOP, but they sound good, and i figure while you have the
>pizzele iron out why not? '
>They are from Martha Stewart.
>Interesting thing i note is that she uses a pastry bag to put the batter on
>the iron.

That's because she'll never do anything to make a mess. The neighbors might
see it. *grins*

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" The autumn air thickly fills my lungs so sweetly
  Reminds me of her smoky breath with wine
  And this boquet of maple and oak leaves..."

            Type O Negative -- "Creepy Green Light"