SC - Food in high medieval theology (new book)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 19:25:09 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/8/99 5:18:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de writes:

<< Is
 it due to the (lack of) English translation(s) we have? >>

This would be my guess. At least for me a lack of English translations is the
overriding reason I don't use the source you mention. Also several obscure
texts are published in journals that are prohibitively expensive for the
ordinary person and most of those journals refuse to copy and sell single
articles when approached.

An example is PPC. A very fine publication but the price to me is not worth
the couple of useful articles that I would get from a subscription.

Ras

Ras