SC - Re: [BritCom] Two Fat Ladies

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 12:04:38 PDT 1999

Ras wrote:

>An example is PPC. A very fine publication but the price to me is not worth
>the couple of useful articles that I would get from a subscription.

Well, you could always make a field trip to Cleveland and photocopy from my copies...
BTW, the Cleveland Museum of Art will have an exhibit of Dutch works, including
some within period (Clara Peeters, for sure) that contain foods.  I believe it
starts in mid-October.  The picture of her painting included pretzels which were
folded differently than our modern pretzels.

Alys Katharine