SC - Maestro Martino da Como

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 03:15:51 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/09/1999 12:31:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ariann at nmia.com writes:

<<
 I just received a book sale catalog.  One of the sale books is Santich's
 _Original Mediterranean Cuisine_.  Is there anything I should know about
 the reliability of this book?

 Ariann

    I thoroughly enjoy it, and have cooked a number of recipes from it,
although I must admit that, as usual, I mostly use her recipes as guidelines,
and work more from the provided translations.......... ;-)
    Would you mind providing the contact info for the catalog in question,
and the sale price of the book? I might want to get a copy for our 12th Night
gift exchange, if it is within the proscribed range.........

                        Ldy Diana